Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Seasonal Veggie Tom Yum Soup with Herbs 🌱 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Seasonal Veggie Tom Yum Soup with Herbs 🌱 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Boost Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. At times, comfort foods can be utterly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are some foods that actually can boost your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, try a couple of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is high in a specific amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies show that this particular amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps better your mental acuity while relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew how easy it is to be healthy when you consume green tea. Now you are well aware that it helps you to elevate your moods too!
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to seasonal veggie tom yum soup with herbs 🌱 recipe. You can have seasonal veggie tom yum soup with herbs 🌱 using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Seasonal Veggie Tom Yum Soup with Herbs 🌱:
- Get 1 of large courgette (made into courgetti noodles).
- You need 3-4 of lime leaves.
- Take 1-2 of stems lemongrass.
- Prepare 2-3 of Thai chillis.
- Provide 1 handful of Thai basil.
- Provide 1 handful of corriander.
- Use A few of sprigs of mint.
- Provide 1 of lime – juice and zest.
- You need 5 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 1 splash of Vegan Seaweed (fish alternative) sauce.
- Get 1 splash of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of thumb ginger.
- Prepare 4 cups of water.
Steps to make Seasonal Veggie Tom Yum Soup with Herbs 🌱:
- Wash, chop and prepare your ingredients. Strip your courgette into noodles, remove the stem and finely chop 1 of the lime leaves, wash, top and tail your beansprouts, skin the ginger and cut into matchsticks and remove the wash and take of the outer layer of the lemongrass and give it a bash and wash the herbs 🌿.
- Bring a pot of water to the boil, add the lemongrass, 2 whole lime leave (finely chop the other), 2 chillies, sliced ginger and half of the lime cut into slices. Allow to simmer for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to minimum and add fish sauce and a splash of soy..
- Add the courgetti noodles. The amount of time that they take to cook will depend on your vegetables and on your taste. I prefer al dente. Don’t overcook or they will be soggy..
- Squeeze the other half of the fresh lime into the soup. Serve into bowls and garnish with the green herbs, beansprouts, very finely chopped lime leaf, lime zest (if your lime is unwaxed) and a little chopped chilli to your taste..
Tom Yum Soup Recipe with step by step photos. Classic tom yum soup with all the hot sour flavours you'd expect. Packed with herbs, spices and vegetables. To serve, pour the soup into two bowls and top up with the hot stock. Garnish with Thai basil, coriander and a wedge of lime.
If you find this Seasonal Veggie Tom Yum Soup with Herbs 🌱 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.