Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Jam Pie with Easy Pie Crust recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Jam Pie with Easy Pie Crust recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jam Pie with Easy Pie Crust recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to begin seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to completely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Soon enough, you will see that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jam pie with easy pie crust recipe. You can cook jam pie with easy pie crust using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jam Pie with Easy Pie Crust:
- Provide of Pie crust:.
- Get 150 grams of Plain white flour.
- Provide 75 grams of Margarine.
- Use 2 tbsp of Water.
- Get of For the filling:.
- Prepare 1 of Jam (any kind you like).
Instructions to make Jam Pie with Easy Pie Crust:
- Combine the flour and butter. Knead with your hands until flaky. Add water in small batches and continue to knead until as soft as your earlobes. Gather into a single clump and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes (please refer to Helpful Hints)..
- Take the batter out of the fridge. On a powdered workplace and a powdered rolling pin, roll out the batter until about 2mm thick. Cut into desired shapes..
- Place a small amount of jam in the middle of the cut pie crust dough. A half of the crust will be used to sandwich, so don't put any jam on them..
- Cover the dough with jam with the clean dough to make a sandwich. Close the ends with a fork and also poke some holes in the middle..
- Line an oven dish with some parchment paper. Align the pies and bake in 180℃ oven for 10 minutes to finish!.
- You could also press in the pie crusts into muffin tins and fill with jam to bake..
If you find this Jam Pie with Easy Pie Crust recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.