Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Flaky Pie Crust (easily removable) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Flaky Pie Crust (easily removable) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything instantly or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more important than completely altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to flaky pie crust (easily removable) recipe. To cook flaky pie crust (easily removable) you only need 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Flaky Pie Crust (easily removable):
- Use 125 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 50 grams of Sugar.
- You need 60 grams of Butter.
- Take 1/2 of Egg.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
Instructions to make Flaky Pie Crust (easily removable):
- Add the sifted flour, sugar, and salt into a bowl. Lightly mix together and then add the cubed butter..
- Cut in the butter using a rubber spatula or scraper to efficiently mix it in..
- When it has become crumbly, add the egg and lump it together..
- Cover with plastic wrap for 30 minutes or more. If you have time, leave it in the refrigerator for half a day..
- Roll it out, then fold it, roll it again, and fold it up. Repeat this about three times..
- Pack into a tart pan and pierce holes with a fork..
- Place parchment paper in the tart pan and fill with pie weights. Bake for 25 minutes at 180°C, remove the weights and bake for another 5 minutes. (The photo is a 12 cm crust)..
- Here's a Christmas cake I made in 2009..
If you find this Flaky Pie Crust (easily removable) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.