Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Sometimes people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt would make a fantastic snack, however. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate strawberry shortcakes recipe. You can cook chocolate strawberry shortcakes using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes:
- Take of CHOCOLATE CAKES.
- Provide of recipe of my Original Whoppie Pie cakes, recipe attached in direction step #1.
- Use of STRAWBERRYS.
- Use of sliced fresh strawberrys.
- Take of granulated sugar, add more or less depending on sweetness of your strawberrys.
- Prepare of WHIPPED CREAM.
- Take of My recipe for Stabalized Whipped Cream, double all ingredients in recipe, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Take of GARNISH.
- Prepare of recipe of White and Dark covered Chocolate Strawberrys, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- You need of OPTIONAL SAUCES.
- Use of recipe of my Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #10.
- Use of of my Hot Fudge Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #10.
Instructions to make Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes:
- Make Whoppie Pie Cakes and cool them as directed in recipe, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351994-original-whoppie-pies.
- While whoppie pie cakes are cooling , combine strawberrys and sugar and mix well. Let sit to extract juices.
- Make Stabalized Whipped Cream, using double of the ingredients following the same directions. Recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/343417-stabilized-whipped-cream-for-frosting-topping-and-dipping.
- ASSEMBLE SHORTCAKES.
- Put one Whoppie Pie bottom up on serving plate.
- Put some whipped cream on cake.
- Add some sweetened strawberrys on top of whipped cream.
- Top with another whoppie pie cake.
- Repeat 1 more time by adding whipped cream, strawberrys and third whoppie pie cake.
- Finish top with whipped cream and strawberrys. Garnish with the White and Dark Chocolate covered Strawberrys, recipe attached below Drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce and Hot Fudge Sauce if your using them, recipes attached below for both https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/348550-white-and-dark-chocolate-covered-strawberries https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/359845-hot-fudge-sauce https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355600-salted-caramel-sauce.
Strawberry shortcake is luscious, but much like dipping strawberries in chocolate makes the fruit heavenly…so does adding chocolate to the cake in shortcake. This fruity dessert is made with buttery chocolate shortcake, filled with fresh strawberries, whipped cream and more chocolate! A classic strawberry shortcake recipe with a twist: biscuit-like chocolate shortcakes. You may never go back to standard shortcakes again. For even more nontraditional takes, try our Strawberry.
If you find this Chocolate Strawberry Shortcakes recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.