Salmon fillet and portobello pie. How to Fillet a Big Salmon and Prepare it for Smoked Salmon Recipe. How To: Professionally Clean, Cut and Store Salmon (Steelhead Trout) For Home Use. I've made other recipes for salmon pie and liked them but this is the way my french mom and her mom always made them.
A warming lunch or supper dish, this is a wonderfully tasty salmon The pie can be served warm or at room temperature. Top tip for making Filo pastry salmon pie. Filo pastry is rolled out extremely thinly, so when it's not.
Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, salmon fillet and portobello pie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
How to Fillet a Big Salmon and Prepare it for Smoked Salmon Recipe. How To: Professionally Clean, Cut and Store Salmon (Steelhead Trout) For Home Use. I've made other recipes for salmon pie and liked them but this is the way my french mom and her mom always made them.
Salmon fillet and portobello pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look wonderful. Salmon fillet and portobello pie is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salmon fillet and portobello pie using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Salmon fillet and portobello pie:
- Get of Roll of Puff pastry.
- Make ready 4 of salmon fillets.
- Prepare of Portobello mushrooms (1 enough probably!).
- Make ready of Onion.
- Prepare Spoonful of cream.
- Prepare of Egg to glaze.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Make ready Knob of butter.
- Make ready of Veg, I used asparagus :).
Salmon Pie – Kulebyaka (Кулебяка)Cooking for. Serve up salmon fillets for a nutritious supper. Serve up salmon fillets for a nutritious supper. Take your pick from a huge range of dishes, including leeky parcels, glazed salmon and fishcakes.
Instructions to make Salmon fillet and portobello pie:
- Get your mushroom and onion. Chop, fry onion in oil and butter, after a few minutes add mushrooms. Stir and cook for about 6-7 mins.
- Add a touch of cream. Stir and cook for another few minutes. Using a blender, whizz up your mushrooms so you get a lovely thick sauce.
- Roll out your pastry, divide in 4. Spread a little mushrooms on each piece. Add cleaned fillet on top. Cover with rest of the mushrooms. Close up and seal each one. Turn them over. Score with a knife, glaze with egg, bake at 200 for about 25 mins.
- Enjoy :).
A recipe for a hearty Salmon Fish Pie made with BigFish Brand Salmon and topped with mashed potato. Everyone loves a hearty fish pie and this one is so easy to make, all you need are a few storecupboard ingredients and some of our super convenient salmon fillets. For the pie, put the salmon in a large pan and just cover with cold water. Repeat these layers with the remaining salmon, spinach and hollandaise. Brush the border and exposed pastry with beaten egg, then fold it over and roll the edges over to look rope-turned.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food salmon fillet and portobello pie recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!