Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 100% Spelt Apple Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 100% Spelt Apple Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
Start with exchanging the bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these types of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The kitchen lights specifically tend to be left on all day long, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. Of course this also happens in other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Make a practice of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to 100% spelt apple pie recipe. You can have 100% spelt apple pie using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook 100% Spelt Apple Pie:
- You need of organic spelt flour.
- Provide of steamed Asian sweet potato.
- Prepare of Irish butter.
- Provide of medium sweet variety apples, cubed.
- Get of brown sugar.
- Use of cinnamon power.
- Prepare of ginger power.
- Prepare of nutmeg powder.
- Provide of potato starch.
Instructions to make 100% Spelt Apple Pie:
- Pick seasonal apples from a nearby apple orchid if available..
- Mix spelt flour with cold butter cubes quickly by a scraper and hands. Add cold mashed sweet potato in the end and mix well..
- Devide the dough into 2 balls, one for the bottom and the other for the top layer. Roll out into two round pieces to fit a 9 inch pie pan. Arrange the bottom piece into the pan and chill it in a fridge for 20 minutes before baking at 350F for 20 minutes. The top layer shall be chilled on a baking paper in the fridge until it's time..
- Once the bottom layer is baking. Cut up apples into half inch cubes. Cook them in a sauce pan with 1/4 cup of water. Add spices and brown sugar. Cook until apples are soft, about 10 minutes. Dissolve starch in 1/8 cup of water and slowly add into the sauce pan to thicken up the juice..
- Transfer apples to the pie pan. Careful roll out the top layer. Score some slashes to release the steam. Bake at 350F for 30 minutes. Serve warm or room temperature..
If you find this 100% Spelt Apple Pie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.