Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Yum soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Yum soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us think that comfort foods are not good for us and that we need to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to battle depression. Cold water fish like tuna, trout and wild salmon are high in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. These are two substances that promote the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tom yum soup recipe. To make tom yum soup you only need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Tom Yum soup:
- You need 5 cup of water.
- Provide 3 of shallots finely chopped.
- Take 2 of stalks of lemongrass bruise cut into 1 inch segments.
- Take 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of fresh minced ginger.
- Use 20 medium of shrimp shelled but with tail left on.
- Take 1 can of straw mushrooms (my favorite) drained.
- You need 3 tsp of sliced kaffir lime leaves or lime zest.
- Get 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 3 of Thai chili peppers or grove peppers seeded and minced.
Steps to make Tom Yum soup:
- in a medium sized soup pot add water, shallots, lemongrass, fish sauce, and ginger bring to boil then simmer 3 minutes..
- add shrimp and straw mushrooms and cook till shrimp turns pink. stir in remaining ingredients..
- cover and remove from heat let steep for 5-10 minutes then serve..
You can either place some rice in a bowl and serve the soup on top or serve the rice on the side. Tom Yum Soup – the BEST Thai Tom Yum Goong recipe you'll find online. Loaded with shrimp and mushroom, Tom Yum is spicy, sour, savory, and addictive! Classic tom yum soup with all the hot sour flavours you'd expect. Packed with herbs, spices and To serve, pour the soup into two bowls and top up with the hot stock.
If you find this Tom Yum soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.