Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chinese Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chinese Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. These adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going more green.
Even though it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave rather than in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Mainly if you make sure the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that hard. A lot of it truly is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chinese noodles recipe. To make chinese noodles you only need 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chinese Noodles:
- Prepare of – noodles.
- Use of – beans (thinly sliced).
- Use of – carrots (thinly sliced).
- Use of – onion (thinly sliced).
- Use of – cabbage (thinly sliced).
- Get of – spring onions (thinly sliced).
- Use of – green chillies.
- Get of – chilli sauce.
- Provide of – tomato ketchup.
- Take of – soy sauce.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of pepper to taste.
- Prepare of – oil.
- Provide of – vinegar.
Instructions to make Chinese Noodles:
- Cook the noodles and drain the water. Mix the noodles with a little oil so that the strands don't become sticky..
- Fry the onion, spring onions and green chillies in the oil.When the onion turns light brown, add the capsicum..
- Add chilli sauce, tomato ketchup, soy sauce, pepper, vinegar and salt..
- Add the other vegetables and mix well on medium flame..
- Cover the frying pan with a lid and allow the vegetables to cook (don't overcook)..
- Once the vegetables are cooked, add the noodles and mix well..
- Serve hot with Manchurian or any side dish of your choice.
If you find this Chinese Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.