Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tom Kha Gai in Red Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tom Kha Gai in Red Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are not good and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
It’s not hard to drive away your bad mood when you eat grains. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all really excellent for helping increase your happiness levels. These foods fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling famished can be awful! These grains can elevate your mood since it’s easy for your body to digest them. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps kick start a rise in your blood sugar which in turn takes your mood to a happier place.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a few of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tom kha gai in red curry recipe. To cook tom kha gai in red curry you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tom Kha Gai in Red Curry:
- You need 1 (1 inch) of ginger, peeled.
- Provide 10 of kaffir lime leaves or 1 tbsp lime zest and 1/4 cup lime juice.
- You need 6 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- You need 4 pieces of chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Get 1 cup of shiitake or button mushrooms, cut into half.
- Get 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 2 stalks of fresh lemongrass.
- Use of Chilli oil, cilantro leaves and lime wedges (to serve).
Steps to make Tom Kha Gai in Red Curry:
- Lightly smash lemongrass and ginger to release its flavor. Cut lemongrass stalk into 4 pieces.
- Bring lemongrass, ginger, kaffir leaves and chicken broth to a boil. Reduce to a steady simmer until the flavors are melded, 10 minutes. Strain the aromatics..
- Add chicken and bring to a boil. Reduce to simmer and add mushrooms until tender, 20 minutes..
- Mix in coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar. Simmer. Stirring occasionally. 5-10 minutes..
- Serve hot with the chili oil, cilantro and lime wedges..
Authentic Tom Kha Gai – a simple delicious recipe for one of Thailand's most popular soups! Full of fragrant Thai ingredients like lemongrass, kefir lime, ginger and galanga root, this Thai Coconut Chicken Soup can be made on the stove top on in an Instant Pot. I would say that there exist a thousand unbreakable links between each of us and everything. Gai Tom Kha or Tom Kha Gai as I remember the dish from my days at home in Thailand, is one of the classics. Because the soup is so simple to make, my mother made Gai Tom Kha when she ran out of ideas about what to have.
If you find this Tom Kha Gai in Red Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.