Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chef Warren's Southern Sweet Potato Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chef Warren's Southern Sweet Potato Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Dollars.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Although it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. Many people incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses less energy than a dishwasher. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher before commencing a wash cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably straightforward to live green, all things considered. Typically, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chef warren's southern sweet potato pie recipe. To cook chef warren's southern sweet potato pie you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chef Warren's Southern Sweet Potato Pie:
- Get of granulated sugar.
- You need of each 9 inch prepared pie shells.
- Provide of salted butter melted.
- Take of large eggs @ room temperature.
- Use of freshly ground nutmeg.
- Get of Superior vanilla butter nut flavor.
- You need of Superior lemon flavor.
Steps to make Chef Warren's Southern Sweet Potato Pie:
- Preheat oven to 350°F Fahrenheit. In a stock pot boil potatoes until soft. Drain and cool the potatoes until warm. Peel the potatoes and put an electric mixer with paddle attachment on medium setting. Add 3 cups of sugar, 6 eggs and both flavorings..
- Replace the paddle with the whip attachment and whip on high speed, As the batter gets fluffy, stop and remove the whip, inspect the whip for strings, remove them under running water, replace whip and repeat the destringing process until you've moved all the strings..
- Pour into shells, and bake about 45-60 minutes.
- Cool in a dry place then refrigerate.
If you find this Chef Warren's Southern Sweet Potato Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.