Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Fresh Homemade Salsa recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fresh Homemade Salsa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fresh Homemade Salsa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
One thing that some of you may already recognize is that by ingesting the right foods can have a huge effect on your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
You will see that various kinds of berries can be very good for your health. The quantity of vitamin C that can be found in berries, is one of the main reasons you ought to be eating berries. You will additionally find that berries have antioxidants which is not merely beneficial to your circulatory system but additionally for your basic health as well. Another thing you will see that these antioxidants can help you with will be keeping your cells healthy, this can help one’s body to fight off a variety of diseases.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can discover in any store is additionally not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fresh homemade salsa recipe. You can cook fresh homemade salsa using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fresh Homemade Salsa:
- Prepare 1 large of Tomato.
- You need 1 of thin stalk Celery.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 1 of Cilantro (also known as coriander).
- Prepare 1 of Seasoned salt or plain salt.
- Provide 1 of Pepper.
- You need of For extra spice.
- Provide 1 of Tabasco (the green or red variety).
- You need 1/2 of a pepper Red chili pepper or green chili peppers (or both).
Steps to make Fresh Homemade Salsa:
- Chop your tomatoes into cubes. Finely chop your onions, celery stalks, and bell peppers. Soak the chopped onions in a bowl of water..
- Finely chop your green chili peppers. Grate your garlic. Strain the chopped onion and remove any excess moisture with paper towels or similar..
- Combine all the ingredients together. Add Tabasco as desired. The flavors will settle in and become more delicious if you let your salsa sit for 30 minutes or so..
- Here's what I used this time. The bottled red and green chili peppers were purchased at an import store. It's better if you use fresh lemon juice, but I just used the store-bought kind since I didn't have any fresh lemons on hand..
- I couldn't find any fresh cilantro, so I used a freeze-dried version. If you don't have any cilantro, you can substitute it with chopped celery leaves..
Here we are going to talk about the 'dip' or the condiment that is the. This homemade salsa recipe is healthy, fresh, and so easy to make! This is the best tasting homemade salsa with fresh tomatoes. I hate to sound so blunt but honestly once you try it, you won't. A good, simple salsa is easy to make, but full of flavor.
If you find this Fresh Homemade Salsa recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.