Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for yummy yammy's sweet potato pie recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best yummy yammy's sweet potato pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to yummy yammy's sweet potato pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The proper temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that tough. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to yummy yammy's sweet potato pie recipe. To cook yummy yammy's sweet potato pie you only need 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare yummy yammy's sweet potato pie:
- Provide of Crust.
- Use of melted butter.
- Take of flour.
- Use of salt.
- Take of sugar.
- You need of egg.
- Take of filling.
- Take of betty crocker instant mashed potatoes.
- You need of molasses.
- Take of sweeten condensed milk.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of nutmeg.
- Provide of cinnamon.
- Prepare of ginger.
- Prepare of almond extract.
- You need of vanilla extract.
- Take of water.
- Get of milk.
- You need of butter.
Instructions to make yummy yammy's sweet potato pie:
- for the crust: preheat oven to 425.
- mix together all the ingrediants for the crust (egg,flour,butter,salt,sugar) mix with a fork first, then with hands. Until dough is firm..
- flatten dough into pie pan(you can press a fork around the edges for design) will make three pie crusts.
- place pie crusts into oven for 15mins and set aside for later.
- for filling: reduce oven temp to 350.
- turn stove top to medium heat and bring milk, butter, and water to a boil.
- remove from heat and stir in both packages of sweet potato mix (stir well until mix is creamy).
- stir in remaining ingrediants (molasses,sugar,salt,cinnamon,almond extract, condensed milk,vanilla extract,ginger,nutmeg).
- spoon mixture into pie pans and bake each pie for 50mins or until firm (will harden as it cools).
- as an added note: pie crust can be stored in fridge or freezer up to 2 weeks. Great for holidays!.
I don't usually like pumpkin pies or variations of it. But, sweet potato pies have such a better flavor and texture, IMO. Random testimonies to how good Gamble Family Bakes Sweet Potato Pies are. www. The sweet potato salsa flavors include ones like Flame-Roasted Curry with Lentil & Kale, Roasted Red Pepper, White Bean & Basil, made with non-GMO corn. In addition to being free of preservatives, the salsas are also completely gluten-free, which will be just as appealing to those with gluten intolerance.
If you find this yummy yammy's sweet potato pie recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.