Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be completely healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do raise your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are needing an emotional boost, try some of these.
Grains can be good for driving away a terrible mood. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly excellent for helping boost your happiness levels. They can help you feel full for longer too, which is a mood improver. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are not hard to digest. These foods are easier to digest than others which helps jumpstart a rise in your blood sugar which in turn kicks up your mood to a happier place.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked chicken parmesan recipe. You can cook baked chicken parmesan using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Provide 4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- Provide of Barilla Pasta Sauce, Tomato & Basil – 24 oz jar.
- Get 16 oz of Fettuccine.
- Provide 8 oz of Finely Shredded Parmesan Cheese.
- Use Block of mozzarella cheese 8 oz.
- You need of Bread Crumbs, Italian Style – 15 oz can.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- Use 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Provide of Italian seasoning.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Take of Vegetable or olive oil cooking spray.
Steps to make Baked Chicken Parmesan:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cook 16 oz of fettuccine as instructed on the package.
- Shred 8 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- Spread bread crumbs into thin layer onto a cookie sheet, mix in Parmesan cheese, and spray with a light coat of cooking spray. Place in oven for 3-5 minutes to lightly browned and crispy, set aside to cool.
- Rinse chicken breast with water and a small amount of vinegar to clean..
- Fillet each chicken breast into 8 thin halves and season with salt and pepper.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix milk, eggs, and Italian seasoning.
- Dip each chicken breast into the egg wash and then bread crumbs. Coat both sides evenly shake off excess and place on a roasting pan. (using a roasting pan allows the fat drip through the bottom of the tray and keep your chicken crispy). Bake 20 min at 350°.
- With a spoon, coat one side of each chicken breast with pasta sauce.
- Place a generous amount of mozzarella and Parmesan cheese on top of the pasta sauce and bake 15-20 min at 350° until internal temp reached 165°.
- Serve each chicken breast on a bed of Fettuccine (topping with fresh basil if available).
Bake the Chicken Parmesan until the sauce is bubbly and the cheese has formed a golden brown crust on top. Boil the pasta according to the package directions, drain, then toss with olive oil. Easy baked chicken parmesan topped with fresh mozzarella and basil. Baked Chicken Parmesan is an easy chicken recipe for a weeknight dinner. Crispy-breaded chicken parmesan served with pasta, topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese, is the perfect meal.
If you find this Baked Chicken Parmesan recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.