Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheddar baked chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheddar baked chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to stay away from them. At times, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you consume them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is found to be rich in an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this particular amino acid can basically stimulate brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. And now you know it can help raise your mood too!
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheddar baked chicken recipe. To cook cheddar baked chicken you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cheddar baked chicken:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts.
- Take 2 cups of thick shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 package of taco seasoning.
- Get 1 package of mac and cheese powder.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
Steps to make Cheddar baked chicken:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl whisk together eggs and milk, in another bowl toss together shredded cheese, mac and cheese powder, and taco seasoning..
- Cut chicken in half so you have 4 pieces.
- Dip each piece of chicken in the egg/milk mixture, then press the chicken in the cheese mixture to coat all sides..
- Place chicken onto parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through.
No oily mess, no fried smell. Hallelujah! if you love this baked cheddar chicken, be sure to try our mom's chicken divan. it's a delicious cheesy chicken broccoli casserole the whole family will love! This recipe reminded me of a recipe of drumsticks baked with cornflakes my mom used to make! Baked chicken breasts in oven and served with yummy homemade cheddar sauce. I typically serve this over rice, but it is just as great by itself.
If you find this Cheddar baked chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.