Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Sweet Potato Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Sweet Potato Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the industry experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy when you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen alone gives you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Efficient living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s related to being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern sweet potato pie recipe. To make southern sweet potato pie you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southern Sweet Potato Pie:
- Prepare 2 of Large Sweet Potates.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of regular saugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Use 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Use 2 of -8 -9 inch pan pie crust.
- Provide 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
Steps to make Southern Sweet Potato Pie:
- I bake my sweet potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on the size. Of the potatoes You can boil them if you like .I use a baking pan . bake on 350 for 45 to 1 hour. When done let cool for 1 hour. In a bowl mash the potatoes with a potato masher, Add.
- 1/2 cup brown sugar. 1/2 cup White sugar . Melt butter add to the mixture add milk , 2 beaten eggs , add vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg.
- Let sweet potato pies bake for 30 to 45 minutes on 350 cool for 1 hour before serving…
A proper southern sweet potato pie relies on strong natural sweet potato taste, the right amount of sweetness, a smooth and fluffy texture, and depth of flavor overall. To Boil or To Bake the sweet potatoes. Many recipes out there call for boiling the sweet potatoes, but not this one! … Southern Sweet Potato Pie Recipe, made from scratch. … My Aunt Bessie, was one of my mothers sisters. Her family lived in another town from us You can certainly find a large variety of recipes for making Sweet Potato Pie. What makes this one any different you might wonder.
If you find this Southern Sweet Potato Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.