Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Something that some of you may already know is that by eating the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. Something that you should never eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those take out places. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Nuts and various seeds will be a much better option when you are looking for a quick snack to enjoy. Most nuts will have lots of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with essential Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. A number of these hormones that are needed are only able to be produced by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For those of you who want to begin living a much healthier life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes recipe. You can cook fillet mignon w/ kicker shrimp scalloped baby potatoes using 23 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- You need of Steak.
- Take 5 (8 oz) of Fillet Mignon.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- You need of Salt and Pepper to season.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take 3 cloves of Garlic.
- Provide of Mint, to garnish.
- Prepare of Scalloped Potatoes.
- Take 10 of Idaho Baby Potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced.
- Take 15 of Snap Green Beans.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Heavy Cream.
- Get 2 tbsp of White Wine.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter, unsalted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Take of Salt and pepper to season.
- Get 1/2 of lemon, juiced.
- Use of Kicker Shrimp.
- Get 20 of (16/20) Shrimp, peeled and deveined.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of Pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cajun Seasoning.
- Get 2 tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
Instructions to make Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes:
- In a sauce pan add enough water to cover the green beans and bring to a boil. Reduce heat until green beans are slightly soft and drain. Set aside..
- For the Scalloped Potatoes:.
- Pat dry and season with salt and pepper..
- In a skillet, bring to medium high heat with butter to foam. Toss in potatoes and sauté. Drizzle in olive oil and let continue to cook..
- Add in 3/4 of the heavy cream and continue to stir. As it thickens reduce heat to medium and add in white wine. Stir again and bring to a low heat..
- For the Shrimp and steak:.
- Pat down shrimp and steaks with paper towels. Combine shrimp seasoning and mix well in bowl. Add salt and pepper to the steaks..
- Bring two skillets to medium high heat. Add butter to one and olive oil to the other when hot evenly..
- With the one with butter, toss in shrimp and let cook about three minute and flip. Meanwhile, place the filets in the other with garlic and let sear for the same amount of time and flip. Toss in butter to baste the filets..
- Continue to let shrimp cook until nice and pink colored with seasonings, add to the scalloped potatoes and toss in green beans. Add the remaining heavy cream and stir in..
- Once the filets are seared to your liking after flipped (2min for rare, 3min mid rare, 4min medium, etc) remove from skillet and let rest equal amount of time..
- On a plate scoop out shrimp and potatoes and place on plate. Add green beans. (Roughly 5 shrimp and green beans each plate). Squeeze he on juice over shrimp and potatoes. Slice fillet in half and place on plate. Top with mint to garnish..
In French, this cut is always called filet de bœuf ("beef fillet"), as filet mignon refers to pork tenderloin. Bacon wrapped grass fed filet mignon over garlic mashed potatoes with sautéed spinach and veal demi glaze – what else can we say? Even though wedding meals typically include bacon-wrapped scallops, filet mignon, and wedding cake smothered in buttercream frosting, you can still enjoy a. Here's what you need: filet mignon, coarse salt, freshly ground black pepper, grapeseed oil, unsalted butter, fresh rosemary, garlic. Once the oil beings to smoke, add the filet mignon to the pan.
If you find this Fillet Mignon w/ Kicker Shrimp Scalloped Baby Potatoes recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.