Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional boost, test out a couple of these.
Put together some trail mix of nuts or seeds. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera are all terrific for helping to raise your mood. This is because these foods are loaded with magnesium, which helps to raise serotonin production. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical substance that directs your brain how you feel at all times. The more of it you have, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to colorful & crunchy easy bake chicken & green bean casserole recipe. To make colorful & crunchy easy bake chicken & green bean casserole you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole:
- Use 1-2 pounds of chicken.
- You need 1 can of water chestnuts.
- Use 1 can of green beans.
- Get 1 can of wax beans.
- Provide 1 of yellow onion.
- Get 1 packet of lipton onion soup mix.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1-2 of beef bouillon cubes.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
- Take of Garlic salt.
- Take of Onion powder.
Steps to make Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 425°. Boil chicken in a large pot until theres no more pink. If using chicken on the bone do not over boil or the meat will fall off, and all over!.
- Meanwhile, drain green and wax beans and place in a casserole/baking dish. Drain water chestnuts and slice or chop as many as desired for extra crunch! Chop and add onion..
- Stir in 2 cups of water with the cream of mushroom soup, onion soup mix, bouillon, and any other spices desired. Mix Well..
- Place cooked chicken in baking dish. Use a spoon to pour the mixture over the chicken pieces to coat and to arrange the veggies around the chicken. Cover and bake for 45 minutes..
- I served mashed potatoes with this but it will be yummy with any side you like. Also, you could add bread crumbs, french fried onions, or any topping you like before baking! Enjoy!.
If you find this Colorful & Crunchy Easy Bake Chicken & Green Bean Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.