Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a number of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some modest changes.
These sorts of changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently consume lots of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pickled chicken (acar ayam) recipe. You can cook pickled chicken (acar ayam) using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM):
- Take 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 3 of onions, finely chopped.
- Take 200 gr of fried chicken, roughly shredded.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- Take 2 Tbsp of bottled chili sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Use of ******.
- You need 5 stalks of spring onion, roughly chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 300 gr of silken tofu.
- Provide 1 stalk of asparagus, cut in short pieces.
Steps to make Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM):
- Cut the silken tofu, fry in hot oil until browned and more. Drain..
- PICKLED CHICKEN : saute onions and garlic until fragrant..
- Add water, chicken, asparagus and other seasonings. Stir until smooth and the water is running out..
- Before the stove is turned off, add the spring onions and stir well..
- Put the fried tofu in a dish, then add the pickled chicken. Sprinkle sesame seeds on top..
Penang Acar is a special pickled vegetable dish. It's famous for it's appetizing, sour, sweet and spicy great taste. Penang Acar is a Penang Peranakan Nyonya dish, another Malaysia authentic dish. It is delicious eaten as an appetizer, with rice or sometimes as a side dish served together with Nasi Lemak or even Nasi Kunyit. Mouth watering pickled vegetable with the perfect balance of spicy, sour & sweet infused with aromatic spice paste.
If you find this Pickled Chicken (ACAR AYAM) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.