Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we must avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional boost, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you are wanting to fight depression. Herring, trout, tuna, wild salmon, and mackerel are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: consuming tuna fish sandwiches can really help you overcome your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Go with these suggestions instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot chicken taco bake recipe. You can cook instant pot chicken taco bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Use 3 of frozen chicken thighs.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes drained.
- You need 1/4 cup of salsa.
- Provide 2 tbsp of taco/chili seasoning.
- Provide 1 can of refried beans.
- Use 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- You need 6 of sprouted tortillas.
Steps to make Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake:
- Cook the chicken in the Instant Pot for 30 minutes. Pull the meat..
- Mix in tomatoes, salsa, and taco/chili seasoning in a medium mixing bowl. Add more or less seasoning based on taste.
- Use 2 tortillas to line the bottom of a Corning ware dish. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans over the tortillas. Next spread half of the chicken mixture. After that sprinkle 1/3 of the cheese..
- Use 2 more tortillas to cover the layer you made in the previous step. Spread 1/3 of the refried beans and then the rest of the chicken mixture. Sprinkle another 1/3 of the cheese..
- Cover this new layer with the last 2 tortillas. Spread the rest of the refried beans and sprinkle the remaining cheese..
- Preheat oven to 400F. Cover the taco bake with foil and put in oven for 30 minutes. To finish, optionally, remove foil and put under the broiler for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with typical taco tops..
These are easy Instant Pot chicken tacos you can cook after work. With fresh or frozen chicken breast or thighs and chock full of vegetables. These pressure cooker tacos are cooked and then combined with fix ins all in one pot! This all-in-one pressure cooker dinner has quickly become a family favorite! Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bowls all cooked together in one pot, with rice, black beans, corn, salsa, chicken and seasonings.
If you find this Instant Pot Chicken Taco Bake recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.