Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Potato Bake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Potato Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Potato Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we ought to avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are a number of foods that actually can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out some of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel happier. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that boost the quality and function of the gray matter in your brain. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly raise your mood.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken potato bake recipe. You can have chicken potato bake using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Potato Bake:
- Use 2 1/2 lbs of breast cubed chicken.
- Prepare 3 oz. of Bacon bits.
- Use 1 (22 oz.) of jar alfredo sauce.
- You need 2 1/2 of cubed yellow gold potatoes.
- Get 1 (15 oz.) of Italian dressing.
- Get 1 of onion, diced.
Steps to make Chicken Potato Bake:
- Marinate cubed chicken for 2 hrs using 1/2 of a bottle of Italian dressing..
- Melt 3 sticks of butter in 13×9 pan. Add cubed potatoes in butter..
- Saute diced onions and 3 oz of bacon bits in separate skillet til golden brown..
- Add the onion mixture to potatoes. Pour the second half of the bottle over the potatoes.Bake for 1 hr at 425..
- Drain left over butter. Add chicken mixture to the potatoes and bake for 45 minutes..
- Stir mixture together in pan. Spread the mixture evenly out in the pan..
- Then drizzle the 22 oz jar of alfredo sauce over the entire mixture. Sprinkle 4 oz of shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese. Sprinkle 1 oz of bacon bits. Return to oven to bake 15 minutes. Then broil on high for a few minutes to brown the cheese. Let sit for 20 minutes and enjoy. Serve salad and garlic bread. Enjoy..
Chicken and veggies in a creamy sauce topped with crispy potatoes. My Creamy Chicken and Potato Bake is a whole meal in one dish! This simple and delectable baked chicken and potatoes recipe is made with boneless skinless chicken breasts or thighs and potatoes. This comforting, creamy tarragon chicken bake with fluffy mash is ideal for a family supper. Did you make this Chicken Ranch Potato Bake recipe?
If you find this Chicken Potato Bake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.