Mutton Roast. This is very special recipe for special occasions like eid or any party. The meat is marinated for overnight with herbs and spices and then slow roasted or. In this video we will see how to make Mutton Ghee Roast / Mutton Roast Recipe.
Lamb Leg Roast without Oven (English Subs). Spicy Mutton Fry – Andhra Style Recipe – Indian Kitchen Foods. Pictorial Mutton is meat from a sheep more than two years old that has a stronger flavor compared with Apply salt to the entire external area of the mutton roast.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, mutton roast. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This is very special recipe for special occasions like eid or any party. The meat is marinated for overnight with herbs and spices and then slow roasted or. In this video we will see how to make Mutton Ghee Roast / Mutton Roast Recipe.
Mutton Roast is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Mutton Roast is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mutton roast using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mutton Roast:
- Take 1/2 of kilo mutton.
- Make ready 1 cup of yoghurt.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of fennel seed powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready Half of cup vinegar.
- Get 2 glass of water.
- Make ready 1 of medium sized Potato (cut into cubes).
- Prepare Handful of peas.
- Prepare 1 of medium sized onion (cut into cubes).
- Make ready 2 of carrots (cut into cubes).
- Prepare Half of cup oil.
Allow it to stand for at least an hour and less than. Mutton should not be gamey: it should taste like lamb, but with a fuller flavour. This method of slow roasting makes the meat tender and juicy. The wine, garlic, juniper and rosemary are Mediterranean.
Steps to make Mutton Roast:
- Wash beef, put it in pot with yoghurt, chili powder, coriander powder, black pepper, fennel seed powder, salt and ginger garlic paste. Fry little bit..
- Add 2 glass of water, cover it. Keep it on low flame and cook till an hour. After an hour uncover it and check your meat, if it get tender and cook then uncover. If it's not then cover it for more 15 mins at least and then check again.
- Once meat is soft and tender, uncover and pour oil and fry on high flame. Add all vegetables, fry little bit, cover it and keep it on low flame for 15 more minutes..
- Mix it well and take it out in serving dish..
- Serve with your all time favorite garlic rice..
A few secrets for roasting mutton include adding the right seasonings before cooking, roasting at very low heat for many hours, and keeping the mutton moist. Mysore Mutton Roast is a tasty and royal Indian dish. In Singapore Indian restaurants, it is a popular delicacy for functions and parties. All of us in my home love this mutton feast very much so I have. Mutton Ghee Roast:This recipe is a blend of tangy and spicy flavors and it taste amazingly delicious.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food mutton roast recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!