Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. Most likely, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. Even more important than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will completely replace the way you ate previously.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins recipe. You can cook brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey english muffins using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Provide 2 (15 Oz) of cans pinto beans.
- You need 1 lb of ham steak, cubed.
- Provide 1/2 of small onion, chopped.
- Provide Half of tbs garlic powder.
- Take 1 tsp of each; white pepper, mustard seed,.
- Use 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika, Chile flakes,.
- Provide 2 of bay leaves.
- You need 4-6 of allspice berries, depending on size.
- Provide 2 tbs of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Mesa flour.
- Take of For the muffins.
- Use 4 of English muffins, split.
- Provide of Butter.
- Provide 8 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Get of Fresh rosemary.
- Provide of Tobasco sauce.
Steps to make Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins:
- Add beans, onions, and ham to a LG saucepot. Just cover with water..
- Add rest of the bean ingredients except mesa. Bring to a simmer. Simmer 20-25 minutes. Stir often..
- Heat a dry fry pan over medium low heat. Butter split muffins. Toast in pan until golden brown..
- Place on a baking sheet. Place a cheese slice on top. Bake at 425 until cheese is well melted. 5-7 minutes.
- While bean soup is simmering, slowly add Mesa stirring constantly until soup is desired consistency. I used a little over 1/8 of a cup..
- Put bean soup in a bowl. Arrange muffins on top. Garnish with fresh rosemary and a few drops of tobasco sauce. Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Smoked ham and pickled mushrooms on wooden table. Panoramic shot of rye bread with smorrebrod sandwiches on Pickled ham hock. Tasty shawarma with fresh vegetables and meat, lavash, pita, ap. Wrap pickle around in blanket fashion. Five ingredients–ham, mayonnaise, dill pickle, Dijon mustard, and hot sauce–are all you need to Dill makes a difference!
If you find this Brad's pickled ham & bean soup w/ cheesey English muffins recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.