Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Candy yams recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Candy yams recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Candy yams recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
We all know that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a speedy snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be great for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy candy yams recipe. You can cook easy candy yams using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Candy yams:
- Prepare of sweet potatoes.
- Provide of nutmeg.
- Prepare of bag of sugar.
- Take of big cups of cold water (may need extra cup).
Instructions to make Easy Candy yams:
- Cut yams into circles and then into halves then peel.
- Rinse off yams and place in deep baking pan.
- Pour whole bag of sugar over yams (all yams should be covered in sugar).
- Pour nutmeg over sugar.
- Take cups of water and pour in one corner of the pan until yams are covered (do not pour to wash sugar and nutmeg off).
- Cover with foil put in oven to bake for about an hour or till tender stir yams half way thru cooking.
- Once done allow to cool and enjoy.
If you find this Easy Candy yams recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.