Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate eclairs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chocolate eclairs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate eclairs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When looking for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Quick hint: pick unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. This reduces your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate eclairs recipe. You can cook chocolate eclairs using 16 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate eclairs:
- Take of For custard.
- Provide 500 ml of Milk.
- Provide 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Custard powder.
- Provide 1 cup of Cream.
- Use 1/4th cup of Milk.
- You need of For the eclairs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 100 grams of Butter.
- Use 1/4th cup of Sugar.
- Use 1 cup of All purpose flour.
- Use 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare of Chocolate topping.
- Take 1 cup of Chocolate.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cream.
Steps to make Chocolate eclairs:
- Boil milk. Add sugar and stir till sugar dissolves..
- Mix milk and custard powder and pour it in the milk continuously stirring the milk..
- Add cream and stir till it thickens. Once it thickens switch off the flame..
- Take another pan add water, milk, butter and sugar. Let it boil..
- Once it starts boiling switch off the flame..
- Add all purpose flour and mix it well. Now switch on the flame and cook for 2-3 minutes. It should form a soft dough..
- Add egg one at a time and mix it really well..
- Add the dough in the piping bag. Cut the bag with little larger hole..
- Now pipe like a stick shape in the baking tray. Bake it for about 20 minutes in 170c.
- You can also bake in muffin tray..
- Heat the cream and add chocolate. Let it sit for few minutes. Mix it well..
- Time to assemble. Cut the eclairs or cups into halves. Add custard. Now cover it. Top it with chocolate. If you want you can also decorate with white chocolate..
These deliciously decadent chocolate eclairs filled with creamy vanilla custard are worth the effort. Make a batch of these classic French pastries. Like most french food/desserts they heavily. Make bakery-quality Chocolate Eclairs at home with this recipe. The airy pastry shells, rich pastry cream filling, and thick chocolate glaze are HEAVENLY.
If you find this Chocolate eclairs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.