Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
For the most part, people have been trained to think that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this is true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nutritious and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that basically can boost your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
If you want to beat depression, you should eat some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna fish, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can basically help you overcome depression.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try some of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to italian baked chicken with creamy shells and southern fried apple’s recipe. To make italian baked chicken with creamy shells and southern fried apple’s you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s:
- Use 1-2 of Pkgs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast’s, cut in half.
- Get 1-2 Bottles of Zesty Italian Dressing.
- Prepare 2 Boxes of Small Shell Pasta.
- Take Half of a Block Velveeta Cheese, cut in cubes.
- Get 1 Cup of Milk.
- Get 3 of Tbsps. Butter.
- Get 1-2 Sticks of Butter.
- Get 5-6 of Apples, cored and sliced.
- You need 2 of tsps. Ground Cinnamon.
- Get 3 of Tbsps. Sugar.
Steps to make Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s:
- Rinse chicken and pat dry. Poke holes into chicken then add chicken to baking dishes/pans. Pour dressing over chicken and turn to coat. Cover with foil. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Tossing ever so often..
- Preheat oven to 400•F. Add chicken and bake for 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 5-10 minutes til chicken is no longer pink. Remove from oven and let sit for 5 minutes then serve..
- Meanwhile while chicken is baking in a large pot add water half way and bring to a boil. Once to a boil add pasta and cook til shells r tender. Drain and add velveeta cubes and milk and the 3 Tbsps. Butter. Mix til cheese is melted and everything is mixed well. Set aside..
- In a large skillet melt the stick of butter add the apples and 3Tbsps. Sugar and Cinnamon. Sauté til apples are tender. Set aside..
- When everything is done plate Everything up and serve immediately. Enjoy 😋.
Then, spray the chicken generously with the cooking spray. Not sure if they're including the bone in the weight calculations there or not. Once your scrumptious chicken is done sizzling, pop it onto a baking rack and into a warm oven to keep crisp. Most deep fryers and Dutch ovens aren't big enough to Experiment with something new and dig into this unbelievably delish fried chicken at home! You can always take the stairs tomorrow.
If you find this Italian Baked Chicken with Creamy Shells and Southern Fried Apple’s recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.