Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast. We know making Roast Beef may seem intimidating, but when you use a Crock Pot and follow our straightforward recipe, you'll have a delicious roast on your table in no time! We love adding hearty vegetables like potato, carrot and onion, but feel free to add your own twists with things like parsnips. Add the rest of the ingredients the next morning and cook until dinnertime!
Beef pot roast crock pot or Dutch oven style? Slow Cooker A pot roast Crockpot recipe is much easier to prep, and it requires less time to cook, too. If your pot roast is tough, it needs to cook a while longer.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, crock-pot beef pot roast. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
We know making Roast Beef may seem intimidating, but when you use a Crock Pot and follow our straightforward recipe, you'll have a delicious roast on your table in no time! We love adding hearty vegetables like potato, carrot and onion, but feel free to add your own twists with things like parsnips. Add the rest of the ingredients the next morning and cook until dinnertime!
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock-pot beef pot roast using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Make ready 2-3 lbs of Boneless Blade Roast or Chuck Roast (Trimmed).
- Prepare 2 of Medium Onions Quartered or Coarsely Chopped.
- Take 6 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Prepare 5 Sprigs of Thyme.
- Get 2 lb of Yukon Gold Potatoes Peeled & Diced 1-2" Cubes.
- Make ready 4 of Large Carrots or One Bag Baby Carrots Cut into 1" Pieces.
- Get 32 oz of Carton Beef Broth (use less if you like less gravy).
- Take 2 Tbs of Dijon Mustard.
- Make ready 1 Tbs of Brown Sugar or Coconut Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- Make ready 4-6 of Beef Bouillon Cubes or 4-6 tsp Bouillon Powder.
- Take 1 Cup of Red Wine.
- Take 1 of Bay Leaf.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of Olive Oil.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Get of Garlic Powder.
Ultimate Pot Roast recipe with meltingly tender beef, vegetables and potato, cooked in a wickedly delicious gravy. Pot Roast – fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow. It was one of the first recipes I ever added.
Instructions to make Crock-Pot Beef Pot Roast:
- Season all sides of Beef Roast with Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Powder. Season to your taste..
- Heat Olive Oil in skillet over Medium to Medium High heat. Brown all sides of roast. Place Roast in a large Crock-Pot..
- On top of Roast, layer in Onions, Garlic, Potatoes, Thyme, Carrots, Bouillon Cubes, and Bay Leaf. Pour in Red Wine. Add some Salt and Pepper. Remember, the Bouillon adds a lot of Sodium, so you won't need as much Salt..
- In a separate cup or bowl, pour in around a cup of the Beef Broth. Add in Flour, Dijon, and Brown Sugar. Whisk until mixed. Pour into Crock-Pot along with the rest of the Broth..
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours or until the vegetables are soft and the gravy has thickened. The longer it cooks, the better. Taste for seasoning, and add more if needed. Remove Bay Leaf and Thyme Stems, before serving..
Strain the gravy from the crock and place it in a saucepan. Add a teaspoon of cornstarch to the gravy and whisk it in. Cook over medium-high heat until it bubbles then reduce to. *If your Crock-Pot® slow cooker doesn't have a sauté feature, you can sauté the meat in a skillet over high heat. @themagicalslowcooker Slow Cooker Hot Roast Beef Sandwiches. Pure comfort food! @charting_grounds Yes, it's trueeee.me and youuuuu.we are all tomorrow's fooood. Perfect for a summer cookout or potluck, this shredded beef barbecue recipe is made easily in the crockpot!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food crock-pot beef pot roast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!