Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, taisen's leftover turkey soup. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have taisen's leftover turkey soup using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup:
- Get 1 of leftover turkey ( you can add in the legs with bones or pull the meat off like I do ).
- Take 2 of cans green beans.
- Prepare 2 of cans carrots ( I used fresh carrots this time ).
- Get 2 of cans of peas.
- Get 1 of you can change any vegetable you want. you can add corn , lima beans . anything you like.
- Prepare 2 of to 3 large potatoes ( peeled and cut up ).
- Make ready 1 of bag of noodles ( any kind ).
- Take 1 of vegetable stock or turkey stock ( I use one box of vegetable stock , about 16 ounces , sometimes more. you can also use the bullion cubes and make your own ).
- Take 1 of left over turkey gravy ( my recipe for mine will follow after this and I will add it here ).
- Prepare 1 of medium diced onion.
- Make ready 1 of salt to your taste.
- Get 1 of pepper to your taste.
- Prepare 2 of to 5 teaspoons of garlic powder ( to your taste, you can add more or use 1 to 2 cloves minced ).
- Take 1 of a few pinches of sage ( you can use basil or thyme as well ).
Instructions to make Taisen's Leftover Turkey Soup:
- If you still have meat on the turkey , pull it off and put it into your crock pot. I already had mine off and into a dish that was in my fridge along with 2 legs. I pull the meat off the legs to go in but you can leave it on the bone and toss in..
- Pour in turkey or vegetable stock. Enough to cover the meat and vegetables. Turn crock pot on to medium heat. High heat if you want it faster. I let this sit on medium for 4 hours then go to low for another hour or two.
- Add in all of your vegetables, onion and potatoes..
- Add in your seasonings. Stir..
- Add in your leftover turkey gravy. Stir. As you can see, there are clumps because I didn't warm it up which is fine, just mix it in well and as it warms up it will blend well https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/361137-taisens-turkey-gravy.
- Cover the crock pot with lid. Cook for 4 to 8 hours depending on settings and how long you want it sitting. Stir every so often and check fluid level. Make sure everything is covered in liquid. I ended up transferring the soup to a large pot because my crock pot didn't have enough room ..
- 30 to 40 minutes before serving, cook your pasta noodles. Drain them and add into the crock pot. Mix / stir well. Allow it to simmer for about 25 minutes. ( you can add the noodles in and cook them , but every time I try it doesn't turn out so I do it this way ).
- Serve with warm buttered rolls or anything else . Enjoy !.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food taisen's leftover turkey soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!