Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. At times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. A number of foods honestly do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Some grains are truly wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, barley, teff, millet, etc are all great for helping you be in a happier state of mind. These grains fill you up better and that can help elevate your moods also. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains can improve your mood is that they are easy to digest. You digest these grains more quickly than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my baked chicken drumsticks recipe. To cook my baked chicken drumsticks you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- You need 3-6 of chicken legs.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Take 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ranch seasoning.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1/4 cup of worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- Use of Dried parsley for garnish.
Instructions to make My Baked Chicken Drumsticks:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees..
- Add the chicken legs to a large freezer bag. Next, add the remaining ingredients to the bag and seal it closed. Shake all of the ingredients in the bag together ensuring that the chicken is evenly coated with everything..
- Allow the chicken to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. For best results, marinate for 1 – 2 hours..
- Arrange the chicken on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 45 minutes, flipping the chicken over halfway through the cooking time. The chicken is done when it reaches 165 degrees internally..
- Optional – Garnish with dried parsley..
- Serve immediately and Enjoy!.
Turn drumsticks over and add more garlic powder, pepper and salt (same as before). Baked chicken drumsticks (aka, baked chicken legs) are a simple and crazy delicious main dish that you will want to eat on repeat. What to serve with baked chicken drumsticks. Here are some other side items (including recipe links!) that go great with baked chicken legs. How to season the chicken drumsticks or chicken legs?
If you find this My Baked Chicken Drumsticks recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.