Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Buttered Egg Sandwich recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Buttered Egg Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Buttered Egg Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. Read on for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you way less money. If you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water as well as steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. Many men and women incorrectly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. Mainly if you make certain the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty straightforward to live green, after all. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy buttered egg sandwich recipe. You can have spicy buttered egg sandwich using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Buttered Egg Sandwich:
- Use 1 slice of toasted olive oil classic loaf with cranberry or any bread.
- Take 1 medium of lettuce salad.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Use of GARNISH.
- Get 2 tbsp of garlic salad dressing.
- You need 1 tsp of fresh dill.
- Get of SPICY BUTTER.
- Provide 1 tsp of fine chili powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter.
Instructions to make Spicy Buttered Egg Sandwich:
- TOAST BREAD.
- toast a slice of olive oil classic loaf with cranberry then set aside.
- SPICY BUTTER.
- in pan with butter once its lighly brown off heat and add fine chili powder and mix well.
- SPICY BUTTER FRIED EGG.
- add fried egg in spicy butter and scoop spicy butter onto egg untill egg is set but still runny.
- TO SERVE.
- on toasted bread layer lettuce then spicy egg.
- top garlic salad dressing and spicy butter and dill and serve immediately.
- BELOW,ARE FEW OF MY RECIPE USING SPICY BUTTER,I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338421-scramble-egg-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363321-spicy-buttered-chicken-and-carrot https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351345-spicy-buttered-hallibut-and-carrot https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338329-poached-eggs-with-spicy-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/341052-fennel-omelette-top-spicy-garlic-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354218-fish-with-cocktail-onion-in-spicy-butter-sauce.
In a large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat. Crack eggs in pan and cook to desired firmness. Just before eggs are cooked, place a slice of cheese Southern hubby was amazed that my Northern self knew about fried egg sandwiches. I have always just made them with salt and pepper on. Press the sandwich on, buttered-side down.
If you find this Spicy Buttered Egg Sandwich recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.