KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, kj yummy fruit smoothie cream. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have kj yummy fruit smoothie cream using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream:
- Take 12 of frozen blueberries.
- Prepare 6 slice of frozen peaches.
- Take 8 of frozen mango chunks.
- Make ready 6 of frozen whole strawberries.
- Get 1/3 cup of pineapple & homemade vanilla ice cream(i used blue bell).
- Prepare 40 ml of cold water(i used bottled but any would work).
- Make ready 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare 4 packages of sweetener (i used equal original packets) (optional).
Steps to make KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream:
- Add blueberries, strawberries, mango chunks & sliced peaches into blender with sweetener & pulsates 15-20 times. (REMINDER: Sweetener is optional).
- Add ice cream into blender with to fruit & blend (i put mine on the milkshake setting) until fully mixed together..
- Add water, cinnamon & vanilla into blender (i added while blending the fruit & ice cream mixture but if your not able to you can add after blending & pulsate 20 time)..
- Pour into glass or bowl & enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food kj yummy fruit smoothie cream recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!