Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it seems we all comprehend our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This should happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Start with changing the lights. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. You really need to replace your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Obviously this also happens in different rooms, not merely the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to joy's own version of sauted mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe. To make joy's own version of sauted mussels with seaweeds toppings you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings:
- Provide of kilo mussels.
- Use of Ginger (cut into strips).
- Prepare of Fresh Tomatoes.
- Provide of Green long chilli pepper (3pcs).
- You need of Onion (minced).
- You need of cooking oil.
- Take of Garlic (minced).
- You need of magic sarap (1 small sachet).
- Provide of Spring onion (for toppings).
- Use of Seaweeds (for toppings).
- Use of spinach (can use petchay also).
Steps to make Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings:
- Prepare the ingredients…
- Wash the mussels with water.
- Add the 2 tablespoon of oil to the heated pan.
- Saute the garlic, onion and tomatoes.
- Then add the mussels and saute a little and add 2 cups of water then add the long chilli pepper, ginger and the spinach, let it simmer for 5 minutes or it depends on how the mussels u wanted to be cooked (ako kasi gusto ko lutong luto ang mussels😀) then season it w/ magic sarap and when the mussels shells opened already so it means it's already cooked so remove it from the pan and transfer to a bowl for serving 😋 and add some sliced fresh tomatoes and seaweeds for toppings and charan lafang nah😂.
If you find this Joy's Own Version of Sauted Mussels with seaweeds toppings recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.