Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple and Rich Gateau au Chocolat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple and Rich Gateau au Chocolat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us truly feel better in our bodies. If we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A piece of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, however, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it really is a good supplier of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Try adding some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple and rich gateau au chocolat recipe. You can have simple and rich gateau au chocolat using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple and Rich Gateau au Chocolat:
- Use of . approx is fine Egg white.
- Get of ■ Chocolate.
- Get of ■ Vegetable oil.
- Provide of ■ Heavy cream (non-dairy imitation whipped cream is OK).
- Provide of ■ Sugar.
- Prepare of △ Cake flour.
- Take of △ Pure cocoa powder.
Instructions to make Simple and Rich Gateau au Chocolat:
- Put all the ingredients marked with ■ in a bowl and warm slightly in the microwave (to 30°C). Melt together by stirring with a whisk. Once the ingredients have melted, preheat the oven to 170°C..
- Sift the ingredients marked with △ into the melted ingredients prepared in Step 1 and mix in well with a whisk..
- *Meringue* Using a hand mixer, beat the egg whites into a firm meringue. →The meringue shown in Step 4 was a little too hard, and it's better if it's looser..
- Add in the meringue in two parts and fold it in so as not to crush the bubbles. To start, put in 1/3 of the meringue and fold in roughly. Add the rest and mix until the mixture becomes fluffy. Mix it so that no lumps remain..
- Pour the batter in a pan, and drop it lightly 2 or 3 times to get rid of trapped air, then bake it at 170°C for 50 minutes. Once the cake has cooled, cover with plastic wrap (or something similar) and put it in the fridge for half a day to a day before eating..
- Decorate it by dusting it with powdered sugar. The middle is nice and moist. Even though it's light, it's full-bodied and delicious..
If you find this Simple and Rich Gateau au Chocolat recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.