Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The appropriate temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pancake with corned beef sauce recipe. To cook chicken pancake with corned beef sauce you need 3 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce:
- You need of Flour, Boneless chicken, Egg, Milk, Sugar, Salt,.
- Take of Baking powder, Fresh tomatoes and pepper, onions.
- Get of Groundnut oil, Corned beef.
Instructions to make Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce:
- Mince the boneless chicken, put in a pot, add salt, pepper and boil for few minutes. Keep aside.
- Break the eggs in a bowl. Whisk it. Add the liquid milk, add sugar. Sieve the flour into the bowl, add the baking powder and continue to sieve. Add little water and mix well..
- Add the diced pepper, tomatoes, onions. Add the minced chicken. Stir together..
- Place the frying pan on heat. Greese with a little groundnut oil. Scoop with a spoon and pour in the pan. Cover to allow it fry. Remove the cover turn to the other side. Leave for few minutes and remove. Repeat same until you are through..
- Make the simple corned beef sauce with corned beef, Fresh tomatoes and pepper, onions, groundnut oil, salt, cubes. Serve the pancake with the corned beef sauce..
This recipe uses cooked corned beef. If using raw corned beef, follow these instructions for how to cook corned beef in a pressure cooker. or how to cook corned beef in a slow cooker. Fluffy, tender, and topped with a cranberry-orange compote! In the meantime, let's dig into this seasonal stack of goodness. Extra sliced spring onions, to serve, optional.
If you find this Chicken Pancake with Corned Beef Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.