Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electrical power is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The correct temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. Largely, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw recipe. To cook spicy corned beef tacos with an avocado dressing coleslaw you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- Prepare of slow cooked corned beef.
- Provide of corned beef.
- Use of ground cumin.
- Use of beers.
- Provide of Mexican oregano.
- Take of minced garlic.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- Provide of water.
- Provide of Coleslaw dressing.
- Take of Avocado.
- You need of onion, minced.
- Provide of apple cider vinegar.
- Get of lemon juice.
- Prepare of Best Foods mayonnaise.
- Use of Mexican La Crema.
- Take of dry mustard.
- Get of agave nectar.
- Take of Coleslaw.
- Take of small cabbage, chopped.
- You need of diced red onion.
- Get of colored bell pepper diced.
- Take of carrot, minced.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of spicy corned beef.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Get of onion, chopped.
- Prepare of Chipotle in adobo sauce.
- Get of BBQ sauce.
- Provide of Tortilla.
- Provide of tortillas.
- Provide of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw:
- Place all the ingredients for slow cooked corned beef into a slow cooker. Add enough water just to cover. Cook on low while you go to work..
- Later that night, place avocado in a blender with the onion, lemon juice and vinegar. The onion blended with the avocado first will help to keep it green longer. Add the rest of the dressing ingredients and blend until smooth..
- Add the dressing to all of the prepared coleslaw ingredients. And set aside..
- Sauté onion in a large skillet. Blend chipotle in adobo sauce with bbq sauce. Remove corned beef from slow cooker and shred. Add corned beef and sauce to skillet..
- In a flat cast iron pan , heat olive oil applied lightly with a paper towel. Once temperature reaches medium high place tortilla on it. Flip when it starts to inflate and brown. Brown other side..
- Fill tortilla with corned beef and coleslaw. Top with ingredients of choice such as fresh cilantro and cheese..
If you find this Spicy Corned Beef Tacos with an Avocado Dressing Coleslaw recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.