Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we ought to avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. Some foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood could really be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this specific amino acid can essentially stimulate brain waves. This will better your brain’s focus while at the same loosening up the rest of your body. You probably already knew how easy it is to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that green tea can elevate your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate peanut butter pie recipe. You can have chocolate peanut butter pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- You need 1 large of CHOCOLATE GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla instant pudding.
- Get 1 pints of Half-and-half.
- Provide 2/3 cup of Peanut Butter (crunchy).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 8 oz of weight Extra Creamy Cool Whip.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mini chocolate chips.
- Take 1 of Chocolate syrup for drizzling.
Steps to make Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie:
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar in a bowl with a fork until crumbly. Set aside..
- Mix pudding with half and half, whisk for 2 minutes. Stir in 4 ounces of cool whip..
- In the bottom of your crust dump 2/3's of your peanut butter crumbles..
- Spread pudding over top, sprinkle with 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips, then spread a layer of the remaining cool whip..
- Top with a drizzle of chocolate syrup, leftover crumbles and 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips..
- Chill for 1 hour.
Scoop the rest of the filling mixture onto the half-filled pie and pour the rest of the hard shell over the top, and place the cut up peanut butter cups over the. Peanut butter pie is rich and decadent, combining creamy peanut butter and sweet chocolate in each bite. This over the top dessert features a peanut butter Oreo cookie crust, peanut butter filling, Reese's Pieces, and homemade chocolate ganache. With a chocolate wafer crust, rich peanut butter filling, and silky chocolate ganache topping, it tastes like a grown-up Reese's Peanut Butter Cup. Spread the chocolate topping over the chilled peanut butter filling and sprinkle the chopped peanuts around the edges of the pie.
If you find this Chocolate Peanut Butter Pie recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.