Fried rice. Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. Fried rice is incredibly easy to make and can be tweaked a thousand different ways to clean out your fridge or assuage the picky eater in your life. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan.
Fried rice is a takeout favorite, but it's also quick and easy to make at home. It's a great way to use up leftover rice—in fact, cooked, cold rice makes the best fried rice—and transform boring leftovers. These easy fried rice recipes are merely a suggestion and you can freestyle with whatever veg or cooked meat you've got in the fridge for a perfect quick snack or light supper.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fried rice. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried rice is a dish of cooked rice that has been stir-fried in a wok or a frying pan and is usually mixed with other ingredients such as eggs, vegetables, seafood, or meat. Fried rice is incredibly easy to make and can be tweaked a thousand different ways to clean out your fridge or assuage the picky eater in your life. Fried rice is a tasty dish that is traditionally made from steamed rice stir-fried in a wok, but it can also be made in a pan.
Fried rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Fried rice is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fried rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried rice:
- Make ready 2 of cksp Shredded chicken.
- Make ready 1 of Onion.
- Take 2 of medium sized Green pepper.
- Make ready Half of cup Green peas.
- Make ready 1 of wrap Lettuce.
- Make ready 1 tin of Sweet corn.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Take 3 of big sized Carrots.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Curry.
- Take 2 teaspoon of Thyme.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Take of Ginger.
- Get of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of Knorr seasoning cubes.
- Get 4 pieces of fresh pepper.
- Prepare 2 handful of Spring onion.
- Prepare 3 cups of rice.
Fried rice is one of the most nostalgic dishes from my childhood, and one of the first recipes I learned how to make from my mom. The exact rendition depended on what needed to be cleared out of the. Fried rice with steamed white rice, egg, chicken, shrimp and mixed vegetables. Easy and the best fried rice recipe ever, much better and healthier than Chinese restaurants or takeouts!
Steps to make Fried rice:
- Parboil the rice for ten minutes and rinse..
- Boil the shredded chicken with salt,curry,thyme,onion..
- Place back the parboiled rice on the heat add the chicken stock,curry,salt,thyme and knorr seasoning..
- Set a frying pan on the heat,pour in vegetable oil add sliced onion,green pepper,green peas,carrots,fresh red pepper,boiled shredded chicken,garlic,ginger,spring onion and sweet corn..
- Stir the vegetables add salt to taste.pour in the rice and stir all together leave on the heat for 2minutes..
- Rinse the lettuce and serve with it..
Authentic Chinese restaurants make Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage. I'm betting that the vast majority of readers have never bought or cooked Chinese Sausage before. And fried rice can be soggy and tasteless if it's not done right. Here are my full instructions and tips (plus video) for making perfect fried rice. You know when you think back to your childhood.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!