Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Buttermilk biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Buttermilk biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. There are a number of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, though, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. While you may already eat a lot of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to buttermilk biscuits recipe. To make buttermilk biscuits you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Buttermilk biscuits:
- You need 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting.
- Take 2 tablespoons of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Use 1 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Take 1 1/2 sticks (12 tablespoons) of unsalted butter.
- Take of Cut into small pieces and frozen.
- You need 1 c of buttermilk.
Instructions to make Buttermilk biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Pulse the flour in a food processor with the baking powder, sugar and salt..
- Add the butter and pulse until the butter is in pea-sized pieces. Add the buttermilk and pulse a couple of times until the dough just comes together but is not fully incorporated..
- Turn out on to a floured surface and pat into a thick 8-by-8 inch square. Cut into sixteen 2-inch square biscuits. Arrange on an ungreased baking sheet, brush with buttermilk and bake until golden, 12 to 15 minutes..
But you don't need an advanced degree in southern cooking to be able to make great buttermilk biscuits. These Buttermilk Biscuits are flaky and buttery, melt in your mouth delicious! Biscuits are one of my favorite things to bake often. After baking hundreds of Southern buttermilk biscuit recipes, our Test Kitchen landed on this winning recipe for Our Favorite Buttermilk Biscuits. These biscuits are about as buttery as they can get.
If you find this Buttermilk biscuits recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.