Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect #Halloween Biscuits recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best #Halloween Biscuits recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to #Halloween Biscuits recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re always being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These healthier food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and veggies, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to #halloween biscuits recipe. You can have #halloween biscuits using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook #Halloween Biscuits:
- Get 260 g of All Purpose Flour.
- Use 30 g of Cocoa Powder.
- You need 250 g of Unsalted Butter, softened.
- Provide 100 g of Icing Sugar, sifted.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3 TBS of lightly beatened egg whites.
- Prepare 200 g of melted white chocolate, for dipping.
- Get of 50 g melted dark chocolate.
Steps to make #Halloween Biscuits:
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside..
- Fit a pastry bag with a medium sized open star tip and keep it close at hand. The piping hole should be open and straight, rather than curved and tightly rounded..
- Whisk together flour and cocoa. In a large bowl, beat the butter with a whisk till light and creamy. The butter must be very soft. Whisk in sugar and salt, then stir in the egg whites..
- Gradually add the flour and cocoa powder and blend only until incorporated. Don’t work the dough too much once the flour is added..
- Spoon about 1/3 of the mixture into the pastry bag. Pipe the dough into W- shaped cookies, about 5cm long and 3cm wide. 1 inch apart on the baking sheets. Bake the cookies for 10-12mins until they are set but neither browned nor hard..
- Transfer the cookies to a rack and cool to room temperature before dipping in melted white chocolate and decorating them..
If you find this #Halloween Biscuits recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.