Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Old-Fashioned Chocolate Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Old-Fashioned Chocolate Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be super nourishing and good for you. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Green tea is excellent for moods. You knew it had to be included in this article, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies show that this specific amino acid can basically induce brain waves. This helps sharpen your mental energy while at the same time making the rest of your body more relaxed. You likely already knew how easy it is to get healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood also!
As you can see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you want to feel better! Try a couple of of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to old-fashioned chocolate pie recipe. You can cook old-fashioned chocolate pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Old-Fashioned Chocolate Pie:
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 2 cup of Milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Provide 1 of 9" inch baked, homemade or store bought Pie Shell.
Instructions to make Old-Fashioned Chocolate Pie:
- Bake the pie crust until golden brown..
- In a medium sauce pan, combine all dry ingredients and set aside..
- Whisk together the milk and eggs. Combine with the dry ingredients, add melted butter. Mix well..
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture thickens and bubbles. Remove from heat; stir in the vanilla and mix well. Pour or spoon into the pie shell. Cool and serve. (Meringue top is optional).
The best Old Fashioned, Diner Style Chocolate Meringue Pie. A Rich homemade chocolate pudding pie filling topped with a fluffy meringue. The chocolaty pudding filling is so good and just like the way mom and grandma used to make it. Mommy s Kitchen Recipes From my Texas Kitchen Old. Check out these incredible Old Fashioned Chocolate Pie and let us understand what you assume.
If you find this Old-Fashioned Chocolate Pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.