Rice krispies Christmas Trees.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, rice krispies christmas trees. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Rice krispies Christmas Trees is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Rice krispies Christmas Trees is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rice krispies christmas trees using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rice krispies Christmas Trees:
- Get 4 cups of Rice crispies Cereal.
- Prepare 1 cup of Marshmallows.
- Make ready 3 drops of Green Food Coloring.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Unsalted butter.
- Make ready as needed of Miniature Reese’s Cups.
- Take As needed of Edible sprinkles & candies for decoration.
Steps to make Rice krispies Christmas Trees:
- In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Add the green food coloring and mix well. Remove from heat and add the rice krispies cereal and mix well until all cereal is well coated in the marshmallow mixture..
- Grease your hands with nonstick cooking spray. Shape a small handful of the mixture into cones, pressing firmly so they’ll hold together. Decorate with sprinkles to resemble the tree ornaments..
- Add a drop of marshmallow paste on top of tree to attach peppermint candy. Place a Reese upside down on pan and pipe melted marshmallow on it and place tree on top. Allow to set before serving..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food rice krispies christmas trees recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!