Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Galaxy Biscuit recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Galaxy Biscuit recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Galaxy Biscuit recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out some simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably choose lots of food items out of habit. For instance, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out its sugar content. One heart-healthy substitute that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can improve the flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to galaxy biscuit recipe. You can cook galaxy biscuit using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Galaxy Biscuit:
- Use of 1st layer: Biscuit.
- You need 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour all purpose.
- Use of 2nd layer: Caramel.
- Prepare 100 g of butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of honey.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need of 3 rd layer: Chocolate.
- Use 6 pcs of galaxy.
Steps to make Galaxy Biscuit:
- In a bowl,put butter and sugar then stir it wwll. Then add flour,using your hand mix it good. Just remember,if your dough is little bit dry or hard add milk and mix it again until you get a smooth dough..
- Stretch the dough in a glossy glass tray,or any kind of baking tray. Then put inside the oven with the heat of 180°c,15-20 minutes..
- This is for the 2nd layer. In the cooking pot,put butter,sugar and honey.put in lower fire. Stir it until it will become lightly sticky..
- Now its time to put the caramel up the biscuit then keep it until the caramel will hold in the biscuit..
- Just keep it 30 minutes or more. So that if you put the chocolate up the caramel will not move..
- Put the chocolate in a bowl then put in the microwave until it melt. Stir it will before put in the 3rd layer..
- Then put this inside the refrigerator for 1 hour or more. Before you serve just cut small square,or cut as you want.. Enjoy…😊😊😊😊.
- Thank you..
Yaya's Biscuits is one of foods that appear in the series. It's the biscuit that Yaya made. This simple, made from scratch, butter biscuit recipe from Paula Deen is a Southern favorite for breakfast. Ingredients include all-purpose flour, cubed butter and milk. GALAXY cookies have been named the UK's favourite in a taste test of some of the UK's most-loved biscuits.
If you find this Galaxy Biscuit recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.