Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best BP's Chocolate chip pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BP's Chocolate chip pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must stay away from them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nourishing and good for us to eat. Several foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really great at fighting back depression. You should make sure, however, that what you make includes the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most important part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are loaded with B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to improve your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Consume an egg and feel happier!
So you see, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bp's chocolate chip pie recipe. To make bp's chocolate chip pie you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook BP's Chocolate chip pie:
- Get 1 of unbaked 9-inch deep-dish pie shell.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Take 3/4 cup of butter, softened to room temperature (1& 1/2 sticks).
- Get 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
- Provide of topping.
- Prepare 1 of Vanilla ice cream (optional but recommended).
Steps to make BP's Chocolate chip pie:
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs on high speed until light and foamy. Add the flour and both sugars to the bowl and mix again until combined. Then add the softened butter and mix one more time until completely mixed..
- Stir in chocolate chips and walnuts and mix until the chocolate and nuts are evenly mixed throughout the batter. Spoon the batter into the pie crust..
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until a sharp knife inserted halfway between the edge and the center of the pie comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for about 30 minutes..
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.
Chocolate chip cookie pie is the happy medium when you can't decide between a chocolate chip cookie, a pie, or a brownie for dessert. Spoon the filling into the pies – try to be as neat as you can, as you don't want to get any on the sides. Did you know that Steve Jobs wore the same thing every day? This Chocolate Chip Pie is one of my favorite pies ever and I can't believe I haven't shared it here yet. It's basically a chocolate chip cookie in a pie but a little more gooey.
If you find this BP's Chocolate chip pie recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.