Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Improve Your Mood.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nutritious and good for you. Some foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
If you want to overcome depression, try eating some cold water fish. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3 and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that actually help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
Now you can see that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you want to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peanut butter chocolate no bake pie recipe. To make peanut butter chocolate no bake pie you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie:
- Prepare of Pie Filling:.
- Get 1 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 8 oz of softened cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of tub cool whip.
- Get of Crust:.
- Get 1 box of vanilla wafers, crushed fine.
- You need 1 stick of margarine or butter, melted.
- Use 1/4 cup of white sugar.
- You need of Ganache:.
- Get 1 (12 oz) of bag semi sweet chocolate chips.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Get of Frosting:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 stick of margarine or butter, softened.
- You need 1/3 cup of peanut butter, creamy.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of heavy cream.
Instructions to make Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie:
- I make the crust first. Mix the ingredients and press into a pie dish. Some people like baking their crust, I do not. Set in the fridge..
- Next I make the filling. Whip the first 3 ingredients, then mix in the cool whip. I used a hand held electric mixer. Spread mixture in the pie crust and back into the fridge..
- For the ganache, pour bag of chips and the cream in a microwave safe bowl and and start melting 30 seconds at a time. Stir after each 30 seconds. Stir until it comes together and pour over the filling. Put the pie back in the fridge..
- For the frosting I mixed all the ingredients in a bowl and beat with the mixer. You can use a piping bag OR do like me and put the corner of a ziplock bag into a tall cup and fold the top over the rim of the cup. Spoon the frosting in the bag and let it set up a little in the fridge. Snip the tip and Pipe frosting around the edge of the pie..
And so easy and quick to make! Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie A chocolate cookie crust, a thick creamy layer of mousse-like peanut butter and cream cheese filling and a luscious chocolate ganache filling. Pour the chocolate pie filling on top of the peanut butter layer. Let chill in the refrigerator overnight. Slice and serve topped with whipped cream.
If you find this Peanut butter Chocolate no Bake Pie recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.