Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the grocery store searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will keep you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. Eating on the run can be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy strawberry chocolate chip cookies recipe. You can cook easy strawberry chocolate chip cookies using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- You need of strawberry cake mix.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Provide of vegetable/canola oil.
- Use of eggs.
- Provide of vanilla extract.
- Take of chocolate chips or white chocolate chips.
Steps to make Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- In a bowl, mix the strawberry cake mix w/ the baking powder..
- In a separate bowl, mix the vegetable oil, eggs, & vanilla extract together..
- Combine the dry ingredients w/ the oil/egg ingredients. Mix well. NOTE:The cookie batter will be thick..
- Add the chocolate chips together w/ the mixture..
- Now place cookie mix on your baking tray. Place about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture for each cookie.This recipe makes about 23-26 cookies. If you like larger cookies 2 tablespoons is best. For regular/smaller sizes 1 tablespoon should do. You can place more chocolate chips on tops for a more delicious look & taste! NOTE: Each cookie should be placed taller than wider..
- Now bake at 350°F for 10-11 minutes! They will rise but theyll flatten while they cool done. NOTE: Do not let cookies brown..
I'm Rachel, a baker and recipe developer with a passion for nut butters & creating easy, mouth-watering desserts and baked goods! This white chocolate chip cookies recipe is made with cake mix and is so easy to make! You can change the flavor of the cookie simply by using As always, I strongly advise using parchment paper when baking your cookies. Not only does it help to make cleanup a breeze, it stops the cookies from. Easy recipe for strawberry chocolate chip cookies using strawberry cake mix.
If you find this Easy Strawberry Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.