Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo Biscuit Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo Biscuit Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your basket that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If this is not to your liking on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo biscuit cake recipe. You can cook oreo biscuit cake using 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oreo Biscuit Cake:
- Take 2 packets of Oreo biscuits (26 biscuits).
- Take 1 cup of Milk.
- Provide 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need as required of Chocolate (your choice).
Instructions to make Oreo Biscuit Cake:
- Separate the cream from Oreo biscuits and grind the biscuits in mixer..
- Biscuits will be in powder form. Transfer biscuit powder in a bowl and add baking powder and mix..
- Add milk gradually to the above mixture. The consistency should be medium not too thick nor too thin..
- Transfer the batter into greased microwave safe container. Cook for 5 Min till the toothpick comes clean..
- For frosting: Take the cream in bowl (we took from biscuits) add 1tbsp of milk and mix till cream get dissolve in milk. It should not be runny..
- Cut chocolate into small pieces. On a double boiler melt chocolate. Now mix chocolate to the cream and milk mixture..
- Now spread the frosting over the cake. Make sure cake should be cooled down..
- Decorate cake using sprinkles, dry fruits or with chocolate decoration..
- I prefer eating with whipped cream. Enjoy foodies..
The cookies is dark, fudgy, chocolaty and so delicate. Making this cake is like a breeze, the one hard thing is inverting the cake. Recipe Source :Divya Jencil a Viewer. Oreo biscuit cake#cake #egglesscake #oreo #biscuit #biscuitcake #letscrackit #backbenchersonflipkart #foodofindia #foodofindia #foryourpage #tiktok. This Oreo Cake is decadence that cake lovers dream of every day and night.
If you find this Oreo Biscuit Cake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.