Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the best beverage out there. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Productive weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your health levels. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to deep fried kurkuri bhindi recipe. You can cook deep fried kurkuri bhindi using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi:
- You need 350 gm of Okra or Bhindi sliced thinly.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Homemade Dry Mango powder.
- Use 2 cup of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi:
- This is my innovative take on this lovely vegetable available all year round in our Country. I have deep fried it to give it an all new look and flavour. Heat oil on a medium high heat and deep fry these slices. Keep a watchful eye on it as you fry..
- It will be done in nearly 15-20 minutes. Drain them well and remove onto a plate. Sprinkle the ingredients mentioned and toss well. Serve immediately with Simple Boiled Rice and Daal. It can be served with any Sabzi too. You will just fall in love with it's lovely colour and texture, not to forget the aroma also..
- This is an easy peasy recipe that can be made with the simplest of pantry staples available in every Indian home. It does not soak any extra Oil, but keep in mind this one thing. Always fry on a high to medium high heat only. And keep a watchful eye on it as it gets fried. This is the best and the easiest way to use this Vegetable. In these days of difficulty and confusion, I bet there can be nothing as good as this easy dish by me. Happy and Safe Quarantine Period Friends!.
If you find this Deep Fried Kurkuri Bhindi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.