Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Decadent Peanut Butter Pie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Decadent Peanut Butter Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Decadent Peanut Butter Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
A lot of us believe that comfort foods are not good for us and that we should avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be really nourishing and good for you. Some foods really do elevate your mood when you eat them. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are excellent if you would like to be in a better mood. Tuna, trout, mackerel, herring and wild salmon are all high in omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain run a lot better. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can really help you fight your depression.
So you see, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you wish to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to decadent peanut butter pie recipe. To cook decadent peanut butter pie you need 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Decadent Peanut Butter Pie:
- Get of Prepared chocolate cookie pie crust.
- Take of Jif Creamy Peanut Butter.
- You need of Cream cheese (room temp).
- Provide of Sugar.
- Get of Whipped topping (divided).
- Take of Smuckers Hot Fudge Ice Cream Topping (divided).
Instructions to make Decadent Peanut Butter Pie:
- In medium bowl beat together peanut butter, cream cheese, and sugar..
- Gently fold in 3 cups whipped topping..
- Spoon mixture into prepared pie shell..
- Using spatula smooth mixture to edges of pie..
- Reserve 2 tbsp hot fudge topping and place remainder into microwave -safe bowl or glass measuring cup. Microwave for 1 minute..
- Stir. Spread hot fudge over pie to cover peanut butter layer..
- Refrigerate until serving time..
- Just before serving, spread remaining whipped topping (1.5 cups) over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the 2 layers..
- Place reserved 2 tbsp hot fudge in a small baggie and knead for a few seconds..
- Cut tiny hole in corner of bag and drizzle over pie..
- Repeat with 2 tbsp peanut butter, drizzling in opposite direction of hot fudge..
No Bake Peanut Butter Pie is a delicious dessert you can serve year round. Enjoy that creamy goodness anytime you have a craving or serve it up for your next holiday or celebration. This no-bake pie is definitely a show-stopper and sure to be a new family favorite. Prepare a pie pan by coating with baking spray. Crush cookies into small crumbs and place into a small bowl.
If you find this Decadent Peanut Butter Pie recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.