Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Besan wali kurkuri bhindi(gramflour coated deep fried Okra) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Besan wali kurkuri bhindi(gramflour coated deep fried Okra) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It will be, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as opposed to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are lots of things you can go after to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Make sensible choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to besan wali kurkuri bhindi(gramflour coated deep fried okra) recipe. You can have besan wali kurkuri bhindi(gramflour coated deep fried okra) using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Besan wali kurkuri bhindi(gramflour coated deep fried Okra):
- Provide 250 gms of Okra.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of besan.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli pwr.
- Use 1/2 tsp of turmeric pwr.
- Get 1/2 tsp of amchoor pwr.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala pwr.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dhaniya pwr.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get of Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chaat masala.
Steps to make Besan wali kurkuri bhindi(gramflour coated deep fried Okra):
- Wash the okra and rub it with kithen towel to make it dry properly. Cut all of them lengthwise in two parts and put them in a large bowl. Mix in all the dry masalas and besan to bhindi slices and coat them nicely. This should be a dry mix. Let it be mixed together for 10 minutes. After that heat the oil for frying and deep fry these nicely coated okras in hot oil till crispy and lightly brown in colour. Put them on paper napkin for a while to remove the excess oil..
- Sprinkle some chaat masala and you can squeeze some lemon on it before serving..
It is one of the best side dishes to serve with spicy dal or any other vegetarian curry. Besan Wali Bhindi. #BesanWaliBhindi #Bhindi #Okra #recipes #Homecooking. Kurkuri Bhindi is a delicious twist to Masala Bhindi. Kurkuri means crispy and Bhindi means okra. Crispy Kurkuri Bhindi baked in the oven.
If you find this Besan wali kurkuri bhindi(gramflour coated deep fried Okra) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.