Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Vanilla icecream with roohafza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vanilla icecream with roohafza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing The Right Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the various foods that you will acquire at all of those fast food places. The foods that you get from these fast food places are generally foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and usually have little to no nourishment. In this post we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you remain in good health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. In addition to vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these fruits. One desert that I have always enjoyed is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
For those who want to start living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vanilla icecream with roohafza recipe. To cook vanilla icecream with roohafza you need 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Vanilla icecream with roohafza:
- Prepare 1 litre of full fat milk.
- You need 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 3 tbsp of vanilla custard powder.
- Provide 3 tbsp of roohafza syrup.
- You need 1 cup of fresh cream or malai.
Instructions to make Vanilla icecream with roohafza:
- In a heavy bottom pan take milk and boil on high flame.when milk is boiling turn the flame low medium.take out 3 tblsp milk in a bowl and add custard powder mix well. Now add vanilla custard powder in boiling milk stir continuously make sure there is no lumps.cook it for 5-6 minutes when it become thick add sugar and cook for 10 minutes.then turn the flame off.let cool the milk..
- After cooling milk add cream or malai mix well.put the mixture into an air tight container and keep in freezer for 3 hours. After that take out the mixture and in a grinding jar put the ice cream mixture and add roohafza syrup then grind it for 2 minutes.now transfer it into aur tight container cover it with silver foil then cover by the lid and keep into freezer for 6-8 hours for set. Then serve chilled to spread some roohafza syrup on it.
Hamdard Rooh Afza has Natural and Herbal Ingredients in it like Sugar, Distillate of Fragrant Screw pine, Distillate of Rose, Citric Acid, F. Rooh Afza syrup is often mixed with Kulfi ice cream and vermice. Rooh Afza is perhaps the most publicly recognized product of Hamdard Laboratories throughout South Asia. However, to equate Hamdard with Rooh Afza would be unjustly reductionist. Before people knew about vanilla there always was rose and violet flavors avaliable.
If you find this Vanilla icecream with roohafza recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.