Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This can be a problem, nonetheless, when it comes to eating between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a few healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack a lot of people neglect. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the right idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the greatest things you can reach for. It is a protein-rich source of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your gastrointestinal system work properly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar absorption without minimizing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick and easy oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce recipe. To cook quick and easy oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce:
- Get of Oreo cookies:.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Provide of Sugar.
- Get of Milk.
- You need of Vanilla essence (optional).
- Get of Baking powder.
Instructions to make Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce:
- Separate the cookies and the cream. Bash the cookies into a fine powder. In a pan melt 30 gms of butter and let it become brown. Cool it to room temp..
- In a mixing bowl add the cookie powder, the seperated cream, vanilla essence, the brown melted butter and the milk. Mix together until a loose batter the consistency of chocolate shake is achieved..
- In a baking dish lined with butter paper spread the batter evenly. I added roughly chopped chocolate to make it extra chocolaty. If you do make sure the chocolate is in big chunks. Bake at 180°c in a preheated oven for 30 mins or till a inserted toothpick comes out clean..
- If you don't have a oven. Set a tawa over low heat. Pour the mix in a sauce pan with a lid. Line the base of the sauce pan with butter paper. Let it cook on low flame for 40 minutes. Mixture goes into the sauce pan with lid on and the sauce pan goes over the tawa..
- The finished cake should look like this..
- For the fudge sauce. Add 30 gms of butter to a pan on low heat. Add the sugar, and 2 tablespoon of milk.cook over low flame till a dark caramel color is achieved. If the sauce is too runny add some corn flour mixed with little milk and vanilla essence to the sauce. Make sure the sauce is bubbling hot and has the perfect color as shown above before adding the cornstarch mix. Also add the cornstarch only if you can't achieve the thickness naturally..
- Spread the sauce over the cake and garnish however you like. Be patient and chill the cake with the sauce in the freezer. Serve cold as it is or ala mode with your choice of ice cream. Fluffy stuff guaranteed.
That's right, you can swirl Nutella right in and combine it with cheesecake and Oreo goodness. This chocolate fudge cake recipe is really being posted for the easy fudge frosting. Plus you'll see daily recipe suggestions from decadent desserts to quick. While still warm, poke holes randomly over the top about an inch a part Let's bake something easy and delicious and never forget the chocolate! From OREO milkshakes to OREO puddings these quick and easy OREO recipes will become a family favorite · Creamy white chocolate fudge FILLED with crushed Oreos will satisfy any Oreo lover!
If you find this Quick and easy Oreo chocolate cake with fudge sauce recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.